Titan XL255 Airless Sprayer
Whether you are a painting contractor, a maintenance worker or a do-it-yourselfer, the right tool for the
right job is the difference between a good investment and a bad one. TITAN XL Series airless sprayers
maximize productivity, and profit, without sacrificing affordability.
The TITAN XL 255 is for serious do-it-yourselfers, handymen, property managers or part-time contractors
who require the capacity and performance for spraying once or twice a year.
Titan XL 255 Details:
- 1/2 HP motor
- Double Stroke Piston Pump, pumps on both the up and down stroke.
- This means less wear and more power.
- Professional Grade Metal Lightweight Spray Gun (G-7/8" threads) with inline yellow-fine gun filter (One of the best guns in this price range)
- Stand Model
- Suction set draws from 1 or 5 gallon containers
- 25' of hose (Max hose length 75')
- .25 GPM
- LX05 Gun with Gun Swivel
- 415 Reversible Spray Tip included.
- .015" Max Tip supported
- 2800 PSI
- Latex, Lacquer, Enamel and Oil Based Spraying
This is a good unit for the homeowner or person who does some contracting work on the side or has a few rental properties, etc.
Stand models like this cost a little less than the cart models on wheels and take up less space when in storage. These units are
the entry-level into what we call "Contractor Series" sprayers. They are built to handle 150 plus gallons of paint before needing
maintenance or parts replaced if cared for properly.