** est. 1975 **
Spraytech 3-foot Heavy Duty Spray Tip Extension - with swivel
THIS ITEM IS DISCONTINUED.
Click the following to see our current stock of all Airless Tip Extensions
- Q. Which extension is better? This SprayTech 3ft extension or the ASM 3ft Maxi-Pole extension.
- A. Short Answer - The ASM 3' Maxi-Pole; Plus the ASM 3ft Maxi-Pole extension is compatible with any Wagner/SprayTech airless gun that has 7/8" threads. (If you have an older airless gun with 11/16” threads simply buy an 11/16” to 7/8” adapter
Long Answer - Don't let our sale price miss-lead you on which one is better. We offer both brands in case customers insist on a certain brand. However we find the ASM built Maxi Poles are more enjoyable to use. To name a few reasons we like them better; The ASM Maxi-Poles "swivels" much easier, the hand-tight nut allows attachment to gun without tools, and the poles can be coupled together without high priced adapters. And most importantly the ASM Maxi-Poles work better with Wagner/SprayTech airless Guns than the Wagner/SprayTech versions!
(This has not always been the case, but due to an extension design change in late 2007; the Wagner/SprayTech built extensions no longer work with many of the older Wagner airless guns.)
Details From SprayTECH
- Includes a 180 Degree Swivel
- 3 ft in length
- Industry Standard G 7/8” threads
Fits all airless sprayer/guns we sell on our site. (All airless sprayers/guns shown on our website use the G 7/8" thread.) If you have an older airless gun with 11/16” threads simply buy an 11/16” to 7/8” adapter
- Aircraft Aluminum Shaft with Stainless steel
- Comes with a SprayTech Reversible tip Base/Guard installed, as shown in picture
Note: This tip base/guard Does include a seal and saddle. (The 6ft extensions do not.)
The included tip base/guard will hold Wagner trade tips, SprayTech XL-RC tips, ASM Uni-Tips, Titan tips, and Graco Rac IV & V tips.
Spraying those hard-to-reach spots is easier with SprayTECH Airless Extensions. They're lightweight, durable and easy-to-use.
All SprayTECH Tip Extensions Feature: A Unique Sealing System-
- Seal is retained in the housing (no fumbling with a loose seal while attaching the extension to the gun).
- Seal material allows extension to be either hand-tightened or wrench-tightened to the spray gun.
- Maintains its integrity through repeated assembly and disassembly.
Optimum Strength and Comfort
- Tip extensions feature a durable stainless steel end.
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum shaft minimized hand and arm fatigue
- Swiveling nut for ease of assembly to the gun.
- All extension are rated at 3,600 psi.