Earlex Pro 8 Professional HVLP Gun
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pro 8 Gun Features:
- Gravity-fed and Pressure-fed containers to spray different applications
- Non-bleed gun with less noise and spray material build up on air cap
- 2 stage easy-pull trigger for maximum coating control, ideal for feathering effects
- Ergonomic stay cool comfort handle, less operator fatigue, avoids finger pinches
- Fluid volume adjuster
- 360° Spray Pattern Rotation for unlimited angle spray
- Pattern Control Adjuster to control pattern width
- Comes with 1.3 mm Projector Set ( We can also order additional sizes )
The Spray Gun for Professionals
The Pro-8™ gun weighs only 2.43 lbs and delivers the smoothest finish of its class.
The Earlex Pro-8 is a streamlined, non-bleeder, die-cast aluminum gun. It has been engineered to provide a superior level of atomization to ensure a flawless finish. The Pro-8™ gun has been ergonomically designed for user comfort and lightweight control. It is reliable and offers easy breakdown for maintenance and simple clean up. Available in both Gravity-fed and Pressure-fed options.
The 360° rotating air cap at the front of the gun allows complete flexibility in spray angle from horizontal to vertical and everything in between. This is especially useful when working in confined spaces or spraying on odd shaped substrates.
The fluid adjuster is designed with a control dial to provide complete control over the volume of coating sprayed. Whether working on a small or large surface area, this feature allows you to adjust the volume of spray to suit the size of the job.
Unlike some other HVLP spray guns, the pattern control dial on the Pro-8™ spray gun is conveniently placed at the rear to allow you to easily change the spray pattern without needing to adjust the air cap. The pattern control can be set to either a round pattern for intricate detail work or to an elliptical fan shape which widens as you adjust the pattern adjuster, ideal for different size surfaces.