Titan XL295 Airless Sprayer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Titan XL line was designed for paint contractors, handymen, and homeowners who need reliable, high quality equipment at an affordable price. This well-trusted sprayer line is perfect for do-it-yourselfers handling several spray jobs a year. These sprayers are referred to as "entry level contractor" sprayers. Their double stroke piston pump allows for higher pressures than other paint sprayers which helps prevent poor atomization and contributes to an overall more quality product. Titan XL sprayers are built to handle over 150 gallons of paint before needing repairs. The XL line is no longer being manufactured, but we do have an identical XT290 in stock.
Titan XL295 Details:
- 5/8 HP DC motor [runs off 15 amp household current}
- Piston Pump
- LX05 Airless Spay Gun
- Contractor grade metal spray Gun w/inline gun filter.
- Inline Gun Filter
- Cart model with Wheels and Collapsible Cart for easy storage and transport
- Draws paint from a one and 5 gallon can
- Pail Hook, allows you to tilt the cart back and lift/carry a 5 gallon pail.
- 25' of hose (Max hose length 75')
- .32 GPM
- 415 reversible tip
- .017” MAX tip
- 3000 PSI
- Latex, Lacquer, Enamel and Oil Based Spraying
Titan XL 295 Features:
Collapsible Cart - Makes for
easy storage and transport.
Quick-Check Power Cord- Lighted electrical cord lets you know instantly whether you have power.