** est. 1975 **
This item is SOLD OUT with no replenishment expected. Please see these HVLP Systems.
Complete ready to spray, HVLP Low Overspray Light Duty Fine Finish System!
No compressor needed!
A GleemPaint.com Special Truckload Sale!!
New with one year factory warranty.
Includes / Features :
- Electric 4 PSI, 48 CFM Turbine (Air Compressor NOT needed!)
(Runs off standard Household 115volt - 11 amps)
- 15 ft Air hose with brass quick disconnect gun connection.
- Accessory Kit - Includes: Viscosity stick, Gun Wrench, Cleaning Brush
- HV7011 HVLP "Easy Spray Gun" (Plastic/Composite body - Brass Needle/Nozzle - 1 qrt. Metal Cup) with three selectable patterns (Round, vertical, horizontal) and airflow/material adjustments.
- Made in the USA!
- Owners manual Included (also available for download below)
Easy Spray Gun Manual (with Parts)
HV1-series Turbine Manual (with Parts)
From Campbell Hausfeld :
Ideal for applying decorative finishes around the home, as well as spraying cabinets, trim, furniture and crafts. Low overspray, high quality finish perfect for decorative finishes and home painting. Includes 15 foot hose, consumer plastic gun with quick turn canister connection and HVLP accessory kit. CSA Approved.
Another GleemPaint.com HVLP deal! This is the same turbine and gun offered in our HV1120 deal (but without the extra accessories). These units are an extremely good value due to a large Truckload purchase.
How does the HV1001 Compare to the Wagner models?
The HV1001's "Easy Spray" Gun and Turbine (4PSI/48CFM) compare very closely to the Wagner FineCoat (4PSI/47CFM) and Control Spray Plus(3PSI/47CFM). (However the Control Spray + Gun does have that handy new LockNgo Front end feature)
What we do like better is these CH units use a ¾” quick connect that works on the NBC and Max II turbine guns. (The Wagner Finecoat will not readily interchange with the nice metal guns without buying a costly new hose, quick-connect fitting, and an adapter. The ControlSpray + will not interchange due to lack of available adapters.) The ability to upgrade or swap guns will not be important for most hobbyist, but the pros will find this a nice bonus feature.