** est. 1975 **
Home > 12 inch Tip-Extension (non-swivel)
12 inch Tip-Extension (non-swivel)
- Q. Which extension is better? This SprayTech 12" extension or the ASM 12" Extension.
- A. Short Answer - The ASM 12" Extension.
Long Answer - Don't let our sale price miss-lead you on which one is better. We now only offer the ASM brand due to incompatibility issues with the newer Wagner/SprayTech extensions with older Wagner/SprayTech airless guns. (This has not always been the case, but due to an extension design change in late 2007; the Wagner/SprayTech built extensions no longer work with many older Wagner airless guns.)
We also find the ASM built Extension Poles are more enjoyable to use (To name a few reasons we like them better; The ASM Poles (when purchased with the option swivel) "swivels" much easier, the hand-tight nut allows attachment to gun without tools, and the poles can be coupled together without high priced adapters.).
- Non Swiveling
- 12" in length
- G 7/8” threads
Fits all airless sprayer/guns we sell on our site. If you have an older airless gun with 11/16” threads simple buy an 11/16” to 7/8” adapter
- Rated up to 3,600 PSI
- Aircraft Aluminum Shaft with Stainless steel
- Gun is NOT included, just in picture for reference; also note only one extension is being sold on this page, other two extensions faded out in picture are shown for length reference.
- Comes with a SprayTech Reversible tip Base installed, as shown in picture
This tip base will hold Wagner trade tips, SprayTech XL-RC tips, and Graco Rac tips.
All airless sprayers/guns shown on our website use the G 7/8" thread, unless otherwise noted.
Details From SprayTech
Spraying those hard-to-reach spots is easier with SprayTech Airless Extensions. They're lightweight, durable and easy-to-use.
All SprayTech Tip Extensions Feature: A Unique Sealing System-
- Seal is retained in the housing (no fumbling with a loose seal while attaching the extension to the gun).
- Seal material allow extension to be either hand-tightened or wrench-tightened to the spray gun.
- Maintains its integrity through repeated assembly and disassembly