** est. 1975 **
Capspray Maxum II Hvlp Gun (Titan, Spraytech)
Non-bleeder w/#3 Pro Set and Cup
Click the small picture for a bigger image.
For use with Titan & SprayTech's Turbines. Heard from a couple of people that a Graco turbine works fine with this gun also, same hose connectors. And they also said they liked our Maxum II gun much better than the Graco!
You Will need a Turbine to use this gun.
Capspray®'s Maxum II non-bleeder gun provides 15% better atomization – the finest in the industry. It atomizes a wider variety of coatings while allowing you to work at greater speeds with less fatigue.
Why is the CAPspray Maxum II the finest HVLP gun on the Market?
- Click-in air cap for quick pattern adjustment and no guesswork
- Stainless steel needle and nozzle for long life
- Patented dual-pivot trigger for reduced pull, less fatigue
- Increased internal air passages for greater flow, higher pressure and the ability to handle heavier coatings
- Optional air inlets provide non-bleed to bleed conversion for greater versatility
- Solvent-proof Teflon seals no swelling
- External packing nut adjustment for easy access
- Multi-position pick-up tube fore longer use without refill
- 2-stage trigger ( Air and Material )
Patented bleeder to non-bleeder feature Non-bleed eliminates constant air discharge that can blow dust onto newly painted surfaces. The bleed configuration gives maximum air flow for breaking up highly viscous materials.
-----Editor's Notes: This is the Same Maxum II Gun that comes on the SprayTech CS5100, CS81000, CS9100 HVLP units.
The Maxum II is a updated version of the NBC gun. (NBC gun came with CS5000,8000,9000 units and the new Wagner SoftSpray HVLP uses the NBC gun) The only difference you will notice between the Maxum gun vs the NBC gun is the Maxum gun has a multi-position pick-up tube for longer use without refilling the cup when spraying at angles (floors, ceilings), slightly larger air passage ways, plus the Maxum gun has a different air valve adjustment knob. Otherwise they are the same high quality guns. Click on the little picture at top of page for more detailed information.