** est. 1975 **
Inlet Valve Kit (PC+)
Installation instructions are shown below.
Cleaning or replacing the inlet valve may be required if the unit has priming problems. This may be caused by improper
cleaning and/or storage.
- Remove the hopper. Insert the the inlet valve tool into the inlet valve area (a).
- Twist counter-clockwise and remove inlet sleeve and
plastic ring from its housing. You will need to attach the inlet valve tool to a ratchet wrench extension with a
5/8” socket in order to remove it.
- Inspect the threads on the inlet sleeve and the inlet
sleeve O-ring. Remove any accumulated paint.
- Insert the inlet valve tool into the inlet valve fitting. Using the ratchet and socket, twist counter-clockwise and remove from its housing.
- Retrieve the inlet valve and the inlet valve O-ring from the inlet valve housing. Clean or replace and lubricate the Oring with a light household oil.
- Set the inlet valve O-ring back into the housing, and set the inlet valve on top of it.
- Replace inlet fitting into the housing. Tighten with the inlet valve tool and ratchet.
- Replace the seal. Place the inlet sleeve O-ring onto the inlet valve fitting, and replace the inlet sleeve by twisting it clockwise.
- Replace the hopper.