How to install the insert gun Swivel
NOTE: If ordering this part from GleemPaint along with an airless sprayer, we will automatically install it for you!
Safety Note: Gun most not be connected to the airless hose while installing the swivel; see your airless gun or sprayer manual if you need help un-connecting the airless gun from the airless hose.
How to Install the Insert Gun Swivel:
- Locate the existing fitting on the bottom of your airless gun handle
- Use two wrenches to remove existing fitting.
(3/4" and 1" wrench required for VGX/GX05 guns; or use two adjustable wrenches.
- Before threading on the swivel, make sure to re-insert the "gun filter spring" if it came out while removing the existing fitting.
- Now, hand thread your new gun swivel
(Use the new copper washer for best results; washer goes towards the gun handle as shown in our pictures.)
- Tighten the new swivel onto the gun handle using the same two wrenches used earlier -- ("Hand Tight" then 1/2 turn.)
- Done! Enjoy spraying with your new improved swiveling airless spray gun!