** est. 1975 **
Titan LX-80 Platinum Gun, with 517 Tip
This airless gun is DISCONTINUED.
Please see our line of Airless Spray Guns In Stock.
Comes with a 517 reversible spray tip and SprayTech reversible tip base/guard.
- LX-80 Platinum Airless Spray Gun
- 2 finger trigger
- New Pistol Grip handle
- Includes 517 reversible tip
- 7/8" G thread Diffuser
- Convenient Swivel at inlet
- Right and left hand trigger lock for convenience
Trigger lock is used to lock trigger into spray position or non spray position.
- 3600 PSI maximum fluid pressure
- Reduced trigger pull tension for less fatigue
- New packing design for extended life
- Quick-change in-handle filter to reduce paint clogging.
- All metal Tungsten Carbide wear parts
The LX-80 Platinum is a newer gun style for Titan, the main difference we see in this gun over the regular LX-80 is the Piston Handle grip. We have had some users claim they really like this feature.
Which I (the editor) at this time still prefer the standard grip on the LX-80, but I do have to admit the Platinumís pistol grip sure does feel nice in the hand. Enough so that I wonder if I sprayed long enough with this new pistol grip, if I might change my mind.
The internal wear parts are the same, so basically base your decision to pick one or the other on the handle style.
Note this spray gun does come with one 517 reversible spray tip and a red tip guard/base. If you need to purchase additional tips; the red tip base/guard included will accept the Wagner/Titan Trade tip, Titan SC-6 & RC tips, ASP double shot tips, and even a Graco RAC 5 tip.
This gun includes a white/medium filter in the gun handle, additional filters are located at this link: Gun filters
(same filter as all the other Titan guns take)