** est. 1975 **
Titan Advantage 500 Airless Sprayer
This sprayer is SOLD OUT.
Please see our full line of Airless Paint Sprayers In Stock.
Free Ground Shipping! (Cont. USA only)
TITAN Commercial High Performance Airless Piston Paint Sprayer
With Full FOUR Year TITAN Factory Warranty.
(Call TITAN @ 1-800-292-4637 to get full details on TITAN's warranty.)
(Parts and Labor warranty, available at any Wagner/Titan service center, over 500 in the US)
Titan Advantage 500 Details:
- .60 GPM
- G-10 Gun with built in swivel
Considered by many painters as the Best gun on the market!
- .024” Max tip Supported
- 1x 517 Reversible Tip
- 50 ft hose
Max hose length 300ft
- Full Sized manifold filter
- Upright Cart on wheels with 150' hose wrap and telescopic handle.
- 3100 psi max
- TITAN Warranty
4-Year Manufacturer Defect
(Parts and Labor; Excludes normal wear items and consumables.)
Lifetime Warranty on Drive Train and Electric Motor.
- 1.35 PMDC Non-Wearing Motor – Permanent magnet motor with no brushes or commutator to wear out.
- Static packing with no cylinder to wear or replace.
- Double lower, self adjusting packings increase life by up to 30%
- Accommodates up to 300-foot 12 gauge cord and operates under low voltage conditions without damage
From Titan :
The ADVANTAGE 500 is a step-up performer designed to deliver heavier coatings at 27% higher rater than the ADVANTAGE 400. The ADVANTAGE 500 is designed for greater degree of performance on a steady and consistent basis. Sprays all coatings, from stain and sealers to enamel, latex and light elastomerics. .
We knew this pump as the Spraytech EPX 2255 for years. It now is being marketed as the Titan Advantage 500. It is a sprayer we are very familiar with and can tell you is a tried and true workhorse. It is one of our favorite sprayers for professionals spraying common finishes on a regular and high volume basis. It also now has a 4-year Titan warranty.
*Includes TITAN’s 35-day Satisfaction Guarantee- If you're not completely satisfied with your new TITAN pump, you can trade it in for a TITAN pump that is equal, or greater in value. (Customer is responsible for all shipping cost and price difference if upgrading.)