** est. 1975 **
SprayTech 1420 Airless Sprayer (New)
This Spraytech 1420 is SOLD OUT.
Please see our full line of Airless Paint Sprayers In Stock.
Free Ground Shipping! (Cont. USA only)
Double Stroke Piston
NEW! (Some of these units are marked as display units. All are inspected & come with full warranty.)
With 1 Year parts & labor Wagner/SprayTech Warranty available at over 500 service centers
Pusher Stem Version!
1420 Apex-1 Details:
- 1/2 HP motor
- Double Stroke Piston Pump, pumps on both the up and down stroke, which means less wear and more power.
- Professional Grade Metal Lightweight Spray Gun (G-7/8" threads) with inline yellow-fine gun filter (Actual gun pictured to the right - does not come with black gun pictured above)
- Stand Model
- New Improved Metal/Flex Suction set draws from 1 or 5 gallon containers(Metal/Flex features water hose attachment for faster cleanup and metal intake filter.)
- 25' of hose (Max hose length 75')
- .25 GPM
- 415 Reversible Spray Tip included.
- .015" Max Tip supported
- 2800 PSI
- Pusher Valve (New Feature!)(Nice feature for those times you did not clean out the sprayer so well and the lower ball gets stuck.)
From the Manufacturer
This starter rig is an excellent choice for the serious do-it-yourselfer, property manager, handyman, and part-time painting contractor. The 1420 leads the competition in portability and performance in this class of sprayer. Runs off 15 amp household current, comes with a full size in line paint filter, 1/4-inch by 25-foot airless spray hose with an abrasion resistant polyurethane cover, seamless thermoplastic inner tube, and a reversible spray tip.
The SprayTech 1420 is the same as the very popular Wagner 9140 for as specs, the difference is this new pusher valve feature. Is the pusher valve needed? Not if you clean/store your unit well, but of those who do not (or those who loan out their sprayers) the pusher valve is a handy feature to tap/push that lower ball loose without having to remove the suction set. (Left over paint residue can sometimes stick the lower ball, which a tip to avoid this is to clean the unit well and use the separating oil on the unit before storing.) The 1420 is a great unit for someone who wants smaller, sub $250 unit that is built as well as the larger, higher dollar rigs. Common chores for this rig is siding, ceilings, walls, fences, barns, inside, outside, etc.. Has enough power to spray most latexes right from the can and also works fine with oil based paints.
Why is the Double Stroke Pump (DSP) feature important? Unlike some single stroke piston pumps which run at high speeds, the Double Stroke Piston pumps are able to run at much slower speeds since they pump on both the Up and Down strokes. Critical wear parts are subject to less wear when running at slower speeds.
Shipping Weight: 25.5lbs -- Boxed Size: 13x" 13x" 17.5"
Item is in stock and ready to ship!