** est. 1975 **
Suction Set, Complete, Metal-Flex, (9140/1420/XT250/XL255/PF23) New Ver.
Option Description :
Pick the "KitA" Option (via the above drop down box) to receive the optional water hose wash-out adapter with the suction set. The wash-out adapter allows you to hook this suction set up directly to a water hose for clean-up of waterborne paints.
This is the newest "S" shaped metal flex suction set for DPS-Apex-XT units that are on stands. (A "Stand" model has No wheels.)
This S-shaped metal/flex suction set can also be used as an upgrade suction set on several older units.
Designed for Wagner/SprayTech/Titan: 9140, 1420, XT250, PL800
Also compatible with Wagner/SprayTech: 9135, PF23, 1400, 935, 841, 844, and more!
Upgrades part numbers 0512215 & 0295182; direct replacement for discontinued part number 0516219.
Gleem's Comments :
This new (as of around 11/2007) Metal/Flex suction set replaces the obsolete/discontinued 0516219 version. This newer 0516197 version is completely interchangable with old version as for pumps; however this newer 0516197 version uses a different filter. (See link below to order filter; also shown below is the optional wash-out adapter in case you need to purchase separately).
- Flexible - makes it easy to insert into 1-gal and 5-gal pails
- Metal Threaded Nut- resist stripping (Plastic outer housing.)
- Metal Meshed Intake Filter- helps keep the trash out the sprayer and last longer than the plastic filters.
- Optional (Pick "KitA" [+$2.00 Extra] for this option.) 0515146 Water-hose wash-out adapter cuts clean-up time of waterborne coatings.
- Includes return hose and clips